Monday, February 11, 2019

Typography

Pre-Production
      When deciding on quotes, I knew I wanted to take inspiration from a podcast I really enjoy.  The podcast is full of funny lines and I knew at least a few of them would work for this project.  It was a little hard finding quotes that I could relate to, but I think the quotes I chose relate to me pretty well.

Production
       Something new I learned in Adobe Illustrator was how to use the flare tool.  I also learned how o change the color of the flares created by the flare tool.  I wanted my type to be arranged in a blocky way, but I also wanted it to flow well.  I preferred working on my type in black and white, though I like how my colored versions turned out.

Final Product
      I feel like, for my first type project, these turned out well.  I feel they could be better though.  I wish I had made the drawings more intricate/eye catching.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Final Blog Post

My Takeaways       Throughout my time in e-Comm, I have learned so much that I wouldn't have learned had I not been a part of e-Comm....