Thursday, October 11, 2018

Personal Narrative for Multi-Exposure Panoramic

Personal Narrative
      There's a small lake near my house.  It's a short walk down a hill lined with richly colored trees.  The parking area is filled with gravel that can sometimes be a bit too slippery to walk on safely.  When I was a small child, I would wait until after dinner to ask me parent if we could "go feed the fish at the lake".  Of course, I didn't actually know what fish ate at the time, and just assumed that they ate the gravel in the parking lot.  So after dinner, either my mom or my dad would walk down to the lake to me, help me pick out a few handfuls of rough gravel, and lead me down to the small, white dock on the water's edge.  We would toss the bits of gravel into the deep, dark green water, listening to the pleasant sounds of splashes and animals.

      In middle school, I had a very close friend who I would always go down to the lake with.  Occasionally we would walk on the trail that goes around the lake.  But mostly we would just walk on the soft sand of the beach.  One day, we found a small, soft shelled turtle.  We decided to call him buster, and carried him back to my house in a cup that was laying on the beach.  I asked my mom if we could keep him, but she said no.

      Over the summer, I realized it had been awhile since I walked down to the lake.  So on one of the cooler evenings, I walked down to the lake to see a surprise.  There was a flock of brown ducks sitting on the beach.  I watched them for awhile, then brought back some bread.  I broke it into small pieces and tossed to them.  They ate the bread quickly and even came over to me.


Reflection

When making this picture, I wanted to make all of the pictures look like one seamless picture. I mostly tried to line up the edge of the water in the pictures.  For the dock, I used the quick selection tool, and got rid of the rest of the photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Final Blog Post

My Takeaways       Throughout my time in e-Comm, I have learned so much that I wouldn't have learned had I not been a part of e-Comm....