Monday, October 1, 2018

Photoshop Pop Art Project

      In this project, I had to create a pop art version of one of the other students in my class.  I started out by getting a photo of the student I was paired with.  Next, I imported it into Photoshop and cropped our the background, creating a clipping mask. Using the clipping mask, I began adding different shapes with varying color and size.  I set the layers to overlay so that it would look like my classmate was made out of these shapes.  Next, I added a gradient to the background, and sketched some skulls.  Finally, I added sketchy lines all around my classmate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Final Blog Post

My Takeaways       Throughout my time in e-Comm, I have learned so much that I wouldn't have learned had I not been a part of e-Comm....