Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Nature Man Photoshop Challenge Project

      When I first received the image of the man, I wanted to do something that involved images of the four seasons.  My idea changed when I realized I couldn't include all four seasons in my project, so I decided to make it woodland themed.  I started by adding the photo I wanted on the suit jacket.  I lined it up properly and created a clipping mask.  Then, I added an overlay effect.  I repeated the same process for the hair and the shirt.  I also used a brightness layer to make the suit jacket's color more vibrant.  The end result did not turn out the way I had hoped, but I still think it looks okay.  I was hoping for the hair to look like it had mountains coming off of it and to look more blended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Final Blog Post

My Takeaways       Throughout my time in e-Comm, I have learned so much that I wouldn't have learned had I not been a part of e-Comm....